Gone are the days when people were not concerned about their health. People nowadays are well aware and conscious. They know that to live long and well, a life without a bulging belly and giant highs is a must. But right is never easy and so is losing weight; in fact, losing weight seems to be almost impossible for few of us while for others it is not that big deal.
People who find it hard to lose weight often are de-motivated and end up eating more, hence weight gain. But this is where they are wrong, and people fail to understand that there are several reasons for this problem and for your information, they are mentioned below.
- There is a theory that says to eat less and run more. I do not say that it is wrong, but I cannot state it to be entirely right, and most people lose motivation because of this theory.
- Some of us have a strong willpower while others cannot resist food.
- People do not know that few medicines have the ability to make you fat. So, if you think that you have started gaining weight all of a sudden or your weight loss has stopped than pay close attention to what medicines you are taking.
- Gene is a major factor in obesity or slow weight loss but it is just a factor, you have to be patient and stick to your goal.
- People often just stick to dieting and leave exercising but that is not how it`s done, or at least it is not the right way to do it. Exercising is very important if you are serious about shedding some pounds.
- Most people skip meals to lose weight but skipping meals only weakens your metabolism, and a weak metabolism cannot help you lose weight.
- Bad habit cost you more than you think. A moderate amount of wine can make your daily consumption surpass.
- People think sleeping less or more does nothing to your mind or body, but it does. Sleeping less than 8 hours or more than ten can make you gain weight.
- People with thyroid problem often gain weight easily and have trouble losing it.
- While some people lose weight when they are stressed out, others gain it. Some people are costumed of stress eating so in the course of time they are stressed out they gain weight.
Above are the problems that make you gain weight and stops your weight loss plan. And following are the things you can do to shed the pounds you always just wondered to vanish.
1. HEALTHY EATING
People often connect healthy eating to dull and dry food but that is not what it is, plan your meals ahead and give your kitchen a little time and you will have a delicious course to enjoy.
Remember eating from outside even if it is something leafy does not count as healthy eating because we o not know what products are they using and what effect would it have on us.
2. BOOST YOUR METABOLISM
Metabolism is a very important factor in losing weight, and with growing age and bad choice, we lose its goodness. Fortunately, there are some ways in which you can boost your metabolic rate, and they are mentioned below.
3. EAT SLOWLY
You may be thinking that eating slowly will make no difference whatsoever, but it does. Research shows that our brain takes 20 minutes to realize that our stomach is full and fast eating makes you overeat. According to Tam Fry, chairman of the National Obesity Forum
The speed at which a lot of people wolf down their food is undeniably a contributor to obesity. It takes fast eaters longer to feel full simply because they don’t allow time for the gut hormones to tell the brain to stop eating. Eating quickly also causes bigger blood sugar fluctuations which can lead to insulin resistance.
4. HOME REMEDIES
Home remedies are effective if you know them right. Search for them especially the ones provided by the Asians and find the best fit for yourself. Also, check out for some detox waters, they are trending and can do wonders for you.
I know not all of us are a fan of it but trust me with it. Only a healthy diet with a good guided exercising regime can take you to your body goals. Also, research shows that a good half an hour exercise, four times a week can improve your brains health. According to Joe Northey, a Ph.D. candidate at the University of Canberra Research Institute for Sport and Exercise in Australia.
There is now a wide body of research showing that the benefits to the body with exercise also exist for the brain, when older adults undertake aerobically, we see changes to the structure and function of areas of the brain responsible for complex mental tasks and memory function.
I know how working hard can be difficult to some people but trust me it gets better and if anything you will only get addicted to it. To motivate you a little more, following are the benefits workout holds.
- Glowing skin
- Better memory
- Some me-to-me time
- More sweating
- Stress less
- Sleep well
- Better hair
- Reduced wrinkles
Michelle Hannan is a nutritionist, and she’s on a mission to give you all the information you need to lose weight successfully. She also blogs regularly at https://www.hcgdietinfo.net/