In the fast moving world, where time runs away moment and we need to cop up with time to stay all up-to-date, we always try to find shortcuts to everything. Either it be living or sleeping, we need shortcuts to everything. Then definitely we need shortcut too easily and fast weight loses. We all want to look good but we don’t have time to maintain ourselves so we switch to easier ways. This blog is made for you so that you can know about some safe ways to lose at least 20 pounds in a month with little effort and little care.
Ways to lose weight:
- Exercise: Exercise is the key to weight loss. Alone diet plans cannot help you lose weight. You also have to perform exercise to lose weight. Start doing exercise 4 times a week to get a slimmer and healthier figure.
- Reduce food that kills metabolism. Metabolism helps to burn fat. Eat food that increases your metabolism. Avoid eating processed sugar, whole grains, vegetable oils and trans fat food to lose weight. Also stop eating processed food, packed foods and junk foods.
- Eat some fat burning foods daily. Once you subtract the metabolism killing food from your diet, then it is time to add fat burning food to your plate. Some top fat burning foods are- Chicken, Grass-fed beef, coconut oil or olive oil for cooking, coconut milk for morning smoothie, coconut flour for baking, sprouted seeds, raw vegetables, Vegetables containing dense nutrients like cauliflower, cabbage, other green and leafy vegetables.
- Make a diet chart for everyday consumption and also measure your weight everyday and keep a track on it.
- Never skip your breakfast. Eat some fat burning and metabolism kicking breakfast within two hours of waking up.
- Drink green tea in place of other tea and coffee and completely avoid creamy cappuccinos or other drinks.
- First and foremost before starting a diet regime calculate your BMR.
Follow these steps to lose weight in a month.
Step 1: Make a calendar for a month, mark your starting date, and keep on marking with every passing day. Calculate the BMR of your body and measure yourself. Compare your present figure with BMR result. Accordingly plan a diet chart and start with your journey to lose weight.
Step 2: Make yourself a planned exercise routine containing aerobics, cardio, running, sit ups and also some meditation and yoga. The routine should be for 30 to 45 minutes. Waking up early morning, inhale some fresh air, have some water and start your routine exercise. If you feel exercising at home will not give you proper kick start. Join a nearby gym and perform workouts under expert advice.
Step 3: you are special to yourself. Treat yourself with some fresh fruit juice and then make yourself some healthy breakfast. Smoothies, cereals, milk, egg, brown bread can serve as good and healthy breakfast. Never skip your breakfast and never take processed food in breakfast.
Step 4: Keep drinking enough water throughout the day. Have a bowl of green salad in lunch with 1 sliced chicken breast, 1 cup spinach, 1/4 cup sliced cucumber, 1/2 tomato sliced, 1 oz goat cheese, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar. If you feel hungry during any time of the day eat cucumbers because cucumbers ceases appetite.
Step 5: Do not drink any beverage in evening other than green tea. You can also eat some fruit in evening. Avoid alcohol and smoking all throughout the day for a month.
Step 6: For dinner have some hot soup without any kind of sauce, boiled or olive oil fried chicken/salmon/bison/beef with some leafy vegetables. Finally drink lot of water before sleeping. Avoid late nights and do not forget to measure your weight and noting it down for the day before going to bed.
After a month, you will surely see some difference in yourself. ALL THE BEST!