You must have heard about HCG diet plans. HCG diet plans scientifically organized diet plans that uses HCG hormones to stimulate the metabolic system. The HCG diet is the ultimate weight loss program that changes how your body loses weight. Using the “pro-hormone” HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) to increase other hormones to maintain its own natural muscle, the body’s metabolism is naturally stimulated to burn fat at an impressive rate. Read the article to know some shocking truth about HCG diets that you were unaware of.
Some Shocking truth about HCG diet:
The food and drug administration has informed to avoid HCG diet food contents, a hormone diet which is produced during pregnancy. It is neither effective nor safe to consume. HCG is used mainly to treat fertility issues. HCG is not at all approved for over-the-counter use, nor has it been proved to work for weight loss. The diet recommends severe calorie restriction which is typically just above 500 to 800 calories a day. People who follow such a very low calorie diet are likely to lose weight, at least in the short term. That is the reason why this diet plan is famous in market. Moreover it is not recommended by doctor or physician. Here are some shocking truths about HCG diet that you should know.
- Side effects have reported that HCG diet include fatigue, irritability, restlessness, depression, fluid buildup (edema), and swelling of the breasts in boys and men (gynecomastia).
- Another serious concern is the risk of blood clots forming and blocking blood vessels. Thus hampering your normal blood cells and circulations.
- HCG diet plans are never clinically tested nor have any studies or researches been found supporting the HCG diet plan.
- HCG diet plan is not at all homeopathic in nature. To be considered a homeopathic treatment by the FDA it needs to appear in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia, which HCG does not.
- HCG diet supplements are illegal to sale in markets. Thus wherever it is available, they are breaking the law.
- HCG diet plan although helps you to lose weight. It keeps check on at least 400-800 calories in your body.
HCG diet food list
This list of food contains some food chains which can be consumed when a person is on HCG diet.
– Any kind of lettuce, spinach, beet greens, chard, cabbage
– Any kind of onions
– Any kind of tomatoes
HCG diet also allows some protein like White fish, lobster, crab, fish, Shrimp. If your main concern is to lose weight, first understand and analyze which diet plan you are about to opt. Your health is your prime wealth. And compromising with your health is never a good idea. So take care of yourself. Opt workouts, exercise and healthy food diet with low calorie intake if you are so concerned to lose weight.