Do you know how important is your breakfast for your body? Breakfast serves as fuel for your body when you wake up after a long fast. That is what the name suggests- break-fast: a meal that breaks the fast in the morning. Breakfast should be eaten within two hours of waking up.20-40% of the full day calorie should be present in the breakfast meal to kick start your metabolism. Apart from providing us with energy, breakfast meals are good sources of important nutrients such as calcium, iron and B vitamins as well as protein and fiber. Our body needs these essential nutrients. Research shows that if these are missed at breakfast, they are less likely to be compensated for later in the day. Fruit and vegetables are good sources of vitamins and minerals so try to include a portion of your daily five at breakfast, whether that is a banana or glass of fruit juice. Researchers have found that breakfast is good for waistline too. Skipping breakfast can make you overweight, where as a person who does not skip breakfast is more likely to be slim and healthy.
This article contains some breakfast means which when taken every morning can kick start your metabolism and also burn the fat intake. Read through the blog to know more about it.
Breakfasts that kick fat in face:
- The omelet recipe- morning start: Take some water in a saucepan and heat to boil. Add some small to it. Now break two eggs and drop it off onto the boiling water. You will soon see the egg white accumulating. This breakfast is oil free and contains only salt. Moreover, egg is high in protein and supplies the efficient protein for the breakfast. Have two eggs with some brown bread.
- Egg white breakfast: Egg white contains protein and calcium. Boil two eggs in water and treat yourself a plate of brown bread and egg white with a glass of milk or fruit juice. This breakfast will help you kick start your metabolism.
- Green tea as a beverage: we all need a cup of hot tea or coffee to kick starts our day. Start your day with a cup of hot green tea. It is herbal and contains lot of antioxidants. Green tea can even fight cancer. Also breakfast helps in relaxation.
- Fruits: The fiber in fruit makes it a natural calorie-burner. The best part is that fruit is super-versatile: add it to Greek yogurt, mix it with cereal, or enjoy it all by its awesome self. Fruits can help to increase metabolic rate of your body. So never forget to have fruit in your breakfast.
- Whole grains: Reach for whole grain breakfast like oats, quinoa etc. Oats and quinoa helps to burn fat and kick start metabolism. Moreover a number of tasty meals can be prepared with whole grains. SO add a bowl of whole grain recipe to your breakfast tray and kill off those patties and burgers for the morning.
- Lean protein: Try the slimy sausage for breakfast. If you are meat eaters, then you will love it. Eat some chicken with less oil and species for breakfast. It helps to increase metabolism. And also supplies enough protein for the day.
- Cereal bowl: Most of us stay in a hurry at breakfast because we don’t want to be late for our office or college. Best breakfast meal for such fast running time is a bowl of cereal like cornflakes or diet oats with some milk and fruits. It checks on your fat consumption and is much healthy a breakfast to eat every morning.
- Smoothies: Another healthy breakfast to kick start metabolism and burn off some fat is green smoothies. You can prepare yourself some smoothies of leafy raw vegetables and fruits for a healthy full stomach breakfast.
So now you all about healthy fat burning breakfast. Start your day with a healthy bowl to keep your rest day energetic and happy.