A little gain in weight and we end up craving for weight loss. Every day we come across people who talk about different kinds of diet plans. And we are confused about which plan to start with? Do not worry! Always consult a nutrition expert before you start a diet regime. Do you know why? It is because, you are special to yourself and you do not want to take hit and trial method for your body. In this blog we will discuss macrobiotic diet, macrobiotic eating plans, macrobiotic diet food list and its meal plan. So let’s get started.
Know more about macrobiotic diet:
Macrobiotic diet regime is a plan which consists of eating grains as prime food. It avoids animal products and other refined food products. It is considered to be good for cancer victims but no such medical recommendations are found. This type of diet is to create extraordinary health, through the utilization of both traditional wisdom and modern knowledge to ascertain the underlying causes of an individual’s current health challenges, and make necessary adjustments to their food and lifestyle choices that support health improvement. Macrobiotic recognizes the profound effects food, environment, activities, and attitude all have on our body-mind-emotions.
Macrobiotics diet meal plan:
This area contains all substantial information about what a person should and should not eat on a macrobiotic diet plan.
- Whole grains: Grains organically grown should be in your diet. For example: Barley, brown rice, oats, quinoa, wheat, rye, millets. These grains are easily available and there are wholesome ways to cook them which are as tastier as healthier.
- Vegetable: 20 to 40% of your diet must contain vegetables which are grown organically. For example: green cabbage, kale, broccoli, cauliflower, collards, pumpkin, watercress, parsley, Chinese cabbage, bok choy, dandelion, mustard greens, daikon greens, scallion, onions, daikon radish, turnips, burdock, carrots, and winter squash such as butternut, buttercup, and acorn squash. For occasional consumption-cucumbers, celery, chives can be eaten Whereas Potatoes, tomatoes, eggplants, spinach, beet and peppers should be totally avoided.
- Beans: 5 to 8% of the meal must contain eatables like beans. Chickpeas and lentils can be eaten regularly. Bean products such as tofu, tempeh, and natto can also be used. Some sea vegetables like agar-agar and arame should be introduced to the diet since it contains all vitamins and minerals required for the body.
- Soups and beverages: These are some important constituents of macrobiotic diets plan. Soups cooked with vegetables like beans, broccoli, cabbage, onions are good for the diet. Soya sauce and sea salt can also be introduced into the diet. For beverage: stem tea, roasted brown rice tea, roasted barley tea, dandelion root tea, and cereal grain coffee are good. Any traditional tea that does not have an aromatic fragrance or a stimulating effect can also be used.
Some occasional and seasonal foods like- fresh white-meat fish, fruit or fruit desserts, made from fresh or dried fruit, Lightly roasted nuts and seeds such as pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower seeds may be enjoyed. Peanuts, walnuts and pecans may be enjoyed as an occasional snack.
Do not eat food :
- Milk and other animal products
- Meat of any kind
- Artificially colored, sprayed or processed foods
- Colored tea or other artificial drinks.
- Hot species and high alcohol beverages.
Some easy suggestion for people undergoing macrobiotic diets:
- Do not skip your meals
- Eat only when you are hungry
- Chew the food proper because it is good for digestion
- Do not eat in hungary. Take at least 15 minutes to complete your meal
- Never put your tongue into spicy foods or alcohol beverages
- Drink water when thirsty
- Avoid chemical products even in your creams, lotions, brush and toothpaste because indirectly even these products ends up getting into your stomach
- Perform regular exercise. Yoga and meditations are too good for health.
- Avoid using electrical cooking devices to cook your food. Use gas burners and ovens for cooking.
- Use your electronic goods to minimal. Minimal use will relax you down.
These articles contains all essential diet plan, diet charts and dos and don’ts when you are on a macrobiotic diet. Macrobiotic diet mainly helps to cleanse all toxins from the body. It also cleanses out stored emotions, deep anxieties and excess fats.