Such irritating is the scenario when your alarm spoils the cozy lazy ambiance of your bedroom every morning. That is the time we need a pick-me-up booster which can energize us for the rest of the day. We generally wake up every morning, crawl up to the kitchen and make some strong aromatic coffee to refresh our mood. Have you ever thought whether drinking coffee everyday is good for your health or it harms your body every single morning? Or have you ever thought if coffee is good for your healthy why is it so good? Behind every action there is a reason. Let’s know more about this beverage we drink every morning so that tomorrow when you wake up, you will feel better and have no doubts related to coffee-drinking healthy issues.
How is coffee extracted?
Like tea gardens, coffee plants are harvested throughout the year in hilly or sub-hilly areas. Generally, rich soil with frequent rainfall and moderate temperature areas are the best places for harvesting coffee. Beans of coffee grow all over the tree which when ripened, plucked out and collected in wholesome. In commercial coffee industry, there are two important coffee species- Arabica which was discovered in terrain parts of Ethiopia and covers almost 70% of the world’s coffee production with high prices and the other species is Canephora or Robusta found in certain parts of Africa, Southeast Asia, Brazil, Indonesia and Vietnam. Robusta species contains more caffeine than Arabica species. In India, coffee is cultivated in the regions of Karnataka, Kerala And Tamil Nadu. Coffee beans after being extracted from the coffee trees is grind to coffee powder.
Benefits of consuming coffee:
Coffee has much pros than cones. Read through to know about the best benefits of coffee consumption.
1. Dwindles the pain
Yes, exactly coffee has the power to reduce pain. Coffee contains caffeine as it’s main ingredient. Caffeine is a potent pain relief. Most of the pain killer pills contains caffeine in high content.Drinking two cups of coffee every day can cut off approx 48% of post workouts muscle pains. It can even cure bad headaches. So a strong cup of caffeinated coffee is much better pain relief supplement than pain killers which can damage your liver.
2.High in fiber
Coffee contains high fibers. Researches have found out that brewed coffee contains soluble fiber, the roughage that is found in oatmeal and apples which aids digestion and helps the body to absorb vital nutrients. Hence keeps a lid on cholesterol. Drinking coffee everyday can overcome your fiber deficiency.
3. Reduces the risk of diabetics
Most of us are afraid of having sweet things in the fear that we may hold up to diabetics. But not to worry. Studies have found that coffee consumption reduced the risk of type II diabetics.
Three major types of components- caffeine, chlorogenic acid and caffeic acid have been found in coffee which fights against type II diabetics. Thus reducing the diabetics possibilities.
4. Lowers the risk of heart diseases
Generally middle aged people(age above 35) suffers from heart diseases, chronic heart attacks and other coronary problems. Drinking 2 to 4 cups of coffee every day eventually reduces the risk of heart attacks in both men and women.
5. Even burns fat!
Now this is miracle. Coffee can even burn fat. Coffee containing high caffeine raises the metabolic rate and helps to mobilize fatty acids from the fat tissues which burns the extra fat. It can also enhance physical performance. So start drinking coffee and stop worrying.
6. Lowers the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases
Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s are the two most common neuro-degenerative disorders which even further causes dementia. Studies have observed that Coffee has the power to lower the risk of this disorders by almost 60%.
7. Too good for liver
Consumption of alcohol which is very common among youngsters can lead to liver damage when consumed in excess. But to fight against this reduction coffee is the substitute. Coffee strengthens the liver and reduces the risk of Cirrhosis by almost 60%.
8. Consigned with lot of antioxidants and nutrients
Coffee cotains Thiamine, niacin, Riboflavin, Potassium, Manganese and Pantothenic acids along with caffeine which supplies as essential nutrients to the body.
Why you should drink coffee?
Simple reason is it keeps you healthy. There is no harm drinking coffee everyday. Find out the reasons why you should drink coffee.
- Coffee is the best energy booster. Let it be the morning start or the tiring day break. A cup of coffee can heal all tiredness leaving your mind in refreshed, opened and energized state.
- Coffee consumption fights depression. Greek studies have linked coffee with lowered rate of suicidal attacks.
- Drinking 2 to 3 cups of coffee trims off the risk of skin cancer specially in women.
- Coffee can even keep you away from those painful gallstones.
- In conclusion, coffee leads you to a longer life. Drink coffee everyday.But anything without limit is dangerous. So inhibit you cups to 3 to 4 numbers in a day.
Some tasty ways to make your coffee cup of the day:
- Kick start you day with a cup of double shot espresso-just coffee and hot water with your preference of sweetness.
- Grab a cup of cappuccino on your way to work- hot coffee with strong espresso and steamed milk foam and yoke warm milk.
- If you are a chocolate lover mixed your espresso coffee with some milk forth, chocolate syrup and some whipped cream for topping for a cup of Moccaccino.
- If it’s summer time and you want something cold, drop some ice on your espresso glass and top it with some cream- iced coffee.
For simple start of your freshened evening treat yourself a cup of instant hot coffee made with some milk and coffee powder with your desired sweetness.
Do you know any other health benefits of coffee, Please share in comments.